Orderly Payment of Debts Program - Self Assessment
Use this formula to give you an estimate of your payment to repay your unsecured* debts throught the Orderly Payment of Debts Program. Then you can work out how the payment fits into your spending plan.
* Unsecured debts are debts that you have not pledged an asset towards such as credit cards, taxes, student loans and medical bills.
Enter your total unsecured debt: $
(sample: 53200 - not 53,200.00)
Your monthly OPD payment is:
$ 0.00 for 4 years including 5% interest*
* Administrative fees will apply although a FEE REBATE is available (click for more details)
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Think of your own personal circumstances and consider that:
- a shorter or longer term may suit you better
- other commitments may end soon (like a car payment), allowing you to increase some or all of your payments to pay off the debt sooner
- you have more cash flow than you thought, so perhaps you can pay off your debt yourself
Our credit counsellors will review your situation in detail to assist you in determining how you can make things work with your spending plan, reviewing all your options to help you make the best choice for you
Call us today to book a free appointment to discuss your unique situation. We will help get you on the right track to managing your money for your future success.
Call us today at 1-888-294-0076 or email email@example.com for a free appointment