Home Budget Analysis
Managing your monthly budget can be difficult and frustrating. One of the most important aspects of controlling your budget is to determine where your money is going. This calculator helps you do just that. By entering your income and monthly expenditures, you can see how much you have left to save and where your money is being spent. In addition, press the "view report" button to compare your budget breakdown to our targets which can help identify areas for improvement.
- Monthly expenses
- This is the total of all of your monthly expenses. Click on the button "Expenses Calc" to enter your monthly expenses. This includes your expenses for shelter, family, transportation, vacations, entertainment, loan payments, food, clothing, insurance and other miscellaneous items.
- Net monthly pay
- Input your income from your paycheque. Click on the button "Paycheque Calc" to enter the details of your paycheque and any deductions. You can enter your paycheque as well as your spouse's paycheque.
- Misc income
- Any other income that you receive can be entered here.
- Income breakdown
- Click on the "show my income breakdown" to view how your income is divided up between your income sources.
- Expenses breakdown
- Click on the radio button "show my monthly expenses" to view breakdown of your monthly expenses.