The only thing more rewarding than gaining control of your finances is helping someone else gain control of theirs. When you work at Money Mentors, you’ll be part of a team that provides money management education, coaching and credit counselling, and a lot of hope to many Albertans. As a valuable part of this not-for-profit, client focused organization, you'll get the chance to work in a dynamic, challenging environment that encourages initiative and a good work-life balance. It’s a true labour of love!
Work at Money Mentors and be part of a team that provides award winning money management education, coaching and credit counselling to Albertans!
Client Service Coordinator & Retention Specialist
Reporting to the Manager of Operations, your primary function will be to deliver client service excellence, and be the main administrator of the Money Mentors client retention strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Create a fantastic first impression of Money Mentors via phone, webchat, Email, or in-person contacts
• Provide prospective clients with accurate information regarding Money Mentors’ services
• Book prospective clients into appointments with credit counsellors
• Provide existing clients with accurate information regarding their account standing
• Create a warm friendly atmosphere in reception to keep clients comfortable
• Minimize missed appointments by using defined follow up procedures
• Minimize attrition by contacting clients in arrears and making payment arrangements
• Liaison between departments with regards to files in arrears
• Commence the Money Mentors Default Process where applicable
• Provide monthly reporting regarding the default process
• Contact clients, creditors, stakeholders, and staff as needed
• Accept payments as required
• Data entry and file maintenance as required
• Other Client Service duties as needed
• Other Administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Background in client services and or collections required
• Strong typing skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in problem solving and phone diplomacy
• Ability to deal with individuals experiencing stress
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven computer skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Ability to learn new software
• Must be willing to work shifts which will include one evening shift (12-8:00pm) per week, and 1 Saturday (9-5pm) per month
Money Mentors can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• 3 weeks vacation per year
• Free gym access
• Pleasant working environment, great teammates, and the chance to be part of an organization that makes a positive impact in the lives of our clients and the community we serve
Please send your resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Note that only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.